About the IEOS
The Inland Empire Optometric Society represents the doctors of optometry,optometry students and paraoptometric assistants and technicians within the Inland Empire, Ca. Optometrists serve patients in nearly every city in this region. Founded in 1955, the IEOS is a federation of state, student and armed forces optometric associations.
Through these affiliations, the IEOS serves members consisting of optometrists, students of optometry, paraoptometric assistants and technicians. Together, the IEOS and its affiliates work to provide the public with quality vision and eye care. The IEOS: Sets professional standards, helping its members conduct patient care efficiently and effectively Lobbies government and other organizations on behalf of the optometric profession Provides research and education leadership.
IEOS Membership Benefits
- 8 hours of free CE with free dinner
- Significantly reduced registration for 6 hour CE event
- Access to patient grants for LV/VT services and equipment
- $1000 grants for eye care mission trips
- Free with 1 guest for Christmas dinner theater
- Support students (endowed scholarship, AOA leadership scholarship, mission travel, attend
- Support legislators who support optometry
- Support local eye related charities
- Public Relations